+44 (0) 1770 700326
Our rates range from £37.50 to £44.50 per person per night (pppn), depending upon room type and includes a Full Scottish Breakfast. Please note single occupancy of a double/twin room when available will incur an additional supplement – please enquire.
Please check our current availability, where you can also use the secure online booking system to make your direct reservation..
ALL RATES ARE FOR BED & BREAKFAST – per person per night/PER ROOM.
DOUBLE ROOMS OPTIONS:
Double Rooms – Contains 1 Extra Large, Large or Standard double bed – sleeps 2 persons.
|Per person per night
||Room rate per night
|Super King Size Double Room with En-Suite & Sea Views
|King Size 4 Poster Double Room with En-Suite facilities – Ground Floor Room
|Double Room with En-Suite facilities & Sea Views
|Double Standard Room with Shared facilities
TWIN ROOMS OPTIONS:
Twin Rooms – Contains 2 Single beds – sleeps 2 persons.
|Per person per night
||Room rate per night
|Twin Room with En-Suite facilities & Sea Views
|Twin Room with En-Suite facilities
Single Rooms – Contains 1 Single Bed – sleeps 1 person.
|Room rate per night
|Single Room with Shared facilities & Sea Views
One Double & one Twin bedded room.
|Room rate per night
|One Double & one Twin bedded room adjoining with private door in corridor to separate both rooms. Both share en-suite facilities of Twin Room.
||£140.00 per night
- ALL ABOVE RATES PER PERSON PER NIGHT/PER ROOM
- SINGLE OCCUPANCY OF A DOUBLE ROOM – PLEASE ENQUIRE
- SPECIAL WEEKLY DISCOUNTED RATES AVAILABLE – PLEASE ENQUIRE
- CHILDREN AT REDUCED RATES WHEN SHARING PARENTS ROOM – PLEASE ENQUIRE
Booking Terms & Conditions
Please email, phone, fax or fill in the form for booking enquiries and availability.
Once a booking has been confirmed either verbally or in writing you agree to our terms and conditions.
- To secure and confirm a reservation, a deposit, equal to the value of the first night's stay must be paid in advance.
If booking direct this can be made by Credit or Debit card by telephone at the time of booking, or by sending a personal cheque with sufficient days clearance prior to arrival.
If using the online booking system this deposit will be taken at the time you make your reservation.
Anyone with no alternative means of payment, and who doesn't wish to incur this charge can contact us direct to provide their card details.
The card will not be debited but the details will be held in the event of any cancellation charges being incurred.
The customer can then pay cash on arrival or departure.
- We will hold a provisional booking for a period of 48 hours, after which we will assume it is no longer required.
- All advance bookings must be guaranteed with a valid credit or debit card.
- We will confirm your booking in writing either by e-mail or by post on receipt of your deposit.
- We request that all advanced ONE NIGHT bookings must be paid in full prior to arrival.
- During July & August, and Bank holidays there is normally a requirement for a minimum of 2 nights stays, however, please ask for availability of single night stays, as we will be happy to accommodate you if at all possible.
- For all party bookings over 6 people or 4 rooms full payment is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- We do not accept 'same sex' parties of 8 people or more – strictly no 'hen' or 'stag' parties.
- We are happy to accept payment made by the following methods; Cash (GBpounds Sterling or Euros), Personal UK Cheques, Postal Order, or Sterling
Travellers Cheques. Credit or Debit cards welcome. We also accept payment by PayPal.
- In all circumstances deposits are non-refundable – no exceptions, unless retained to re-book at a future date.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking we require notice by 2pm 48 hours (2 days) prior to the date of your arrival.
- If a cancellation is made at less than 2 days notice prior to the date of arrival, the guests are liable for the remainder of the total booking cost, unless the room/s can be re-let. NO Shows will be charged in full.
- A Credit/Debit card will be taken at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. In the event of a cancelled booking this card will be debited with the appropriate cancellation charges.
- If guests wish to depart early when booked for longer – the same cancellation policy will apply. There may be exceptions for special circumstances.
- We reserve the right to cancel or terminate any booking where deemed necessary through unacceptable behaviour, actions likely to endanger others, or where in our opinion the booking may prejudice the reputation of Viewbank Guest House. In all such circumstances any outstanding amounts must be settled and no refunds will be made.
- We cannot take any responsibility for any loss caused by factors which we cannot control, such as disruption to timetables and ferry cancellations.
* * * * *
- We would like to respectfully remind our guests that a booking or reservation made verbally or in writing constitutes a legally binding contract in Scottish Law between both parties, namely the accommodation provider and the customer.
- Should you be overly concerned about the possibility of cancellation you are advised to take out suitable Travel Insurance.
3. Checking In and Out Times
- Our check-in time is from 3pm onwards.
- We would be grateful if you could let us know your approximate time of arrival in accordance with the ferry times.
- Our Latest check in time is 8pm (Fridays: 10pm on last boat)
- Guests are requested to vacate rooms on day of departure before 10am.
- In the rare event of any damage occurring either by negligence or by the deliberate actions of a guest, which directly or indirectly causes loss to the Guest
House, the guest agrees to indemnify all such losses, and that this forms part of the agreement at the time of booking. Losses may include lost income through
inability to re-let the room, specialist expenses and repairs, purchase and carriage of replacement parts, and sourcing of alternative accommodation as
5. Lost Keys
- Lost keys will incur a £50.00 charge to cover cost of replacement key, personalised key fob, locks (for Security Locks, or where main door key is
also lost and house security is compromised), and for disruption, inconvenience or loss of business due to delay in obtaining new keys. Amount will be fully
refundable if later found.
6. Car Parking
- We have full Off Road parking for up to 10 cars – Cars parked at owners risk.
7. Alcohol Policy
- Although we are not a licensed property, we do encourage guests to bring a drink in. However, we adopt a 'low alcohol' policy at Viewbank with only moderate drinking permitted on the premises. Our guests enjoy coming back to Viewbank House for it's peace, quiet and civilised ambience,
and we hope that all our guests will appreciate this at all times. If arriving back late please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm – thank you!
- In Accordance with Scottish Law Viewbank House is strictly a NON SMOKING establishment throughout it's premises and grounds.
- We adopt a 'zero-tolerence' policy for anyone suspected of smoking in bedrooms, and they will be asked to leave immediately and pay £50.00 towards
complete fumigation of the room and any potential loss of business due to the room being out of commission.
We reserve the right to make changes to our booking terms and conditions without prior notice.